Tuesday, July 21, 2009

More DeKalb Co. Fair results

Looks like my blue larimar crazy lace agate ring took first place in the DeKalb Co. Fair! It took a while for Nick and I to find the right category, but along with help from Charles Robinson, were able to locate the it - I am so excited. Not so sure about the collection category I also entered as all the pieces were not labeled. May have to make a phone call to my local Extension Agent tomorrow to get the lowdown. Who would have thought getting results would drag out this long? Maybe I will have something else good to report...who knows!?!?

My son also had a blast going to the Fair tonight. I don't know how many times he went down the Fun Slide and he wanted to keep going! He also had to make a stop for some cotton candy - he loves that stuff. It was good seeing and catching up with everyone at the Fair.

No comments:

Post a Comment