Sunday, August 2, 2009

Sorry I haven't been updating my blog for a while...it has been very busy at my house. I've been busy fulfilling orders from Etsy and local customers. I am excited that Etsy is really starting to take off, maybe all the hardwork has paid off. Using Facebook has been a good tool in getting the word out. I have had several local people order jewelry off Etsy.

I've also been contacted to help a local church draw up some plans to add on to their existing building. Now I get to put my AutoCAD skills to good use and use my interior design degree again. It has been nice using that part of my brain and I am looking forward to helping a local church see their dreams!

I'll also be replenishing my display at Ultimate Image Salon in Smithville one day this week. I've done well selling there and it's time to add more to choose from. If you are in the area, stop in to see my new items (and say hello to Leah). I've got bracelets, earrings, necklaces and several rings to choose from! And as always, feel free to check out my website for new items. I've been adding several new things each week. My stash is getting low, so now it is design time - the best part - and I get to make new items. Take care and have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment