Monday, August 24, 2009

Worn out from the weekend

Seems like our family had another busy weekend...first Nick was working for DTC filming the first ever ball game to be televised on DTC3. It went well and looked very professional. Way to go Nick!

Then Holy Crossin' played in Tullahoma at a church singing. It was a nice drive, not too long, but Nick and I are glad to be home in DeKalb Co. The church was very nice and it was a blast eating with everyone afterwards. Matt had fun on the drive down there.

And today my dad and stepmother are coming in from Texas...Matt is so worked up to see "Poopah and Laura"! He's been waiting for 2 weeks and now the wait is over. Lets hope they have a safe trip driving.

Lots of jewelry orders to make this week, too. I also have 3 supply orders coming in sometime early this week. I can't wait until they get here so that I can be creative and make lots of new pieces of jewelry.

Until then...have a good week everybody :-))

No comments:

Post a Comment