Sunday, September 27, 2009

Busy with jewelry behind the scenes...

It's been a while since I last posted...this week has been very busy! First, I bought myself a light tent to take better pics for my Etsy site. It worked pretty good and I've got several new pictures up of my jewelry. All the pics with the black background are new ones. I think they look much better than my previous ones and I plan on retaking several more to make my shop look streamlined.

Second, I bought a sideboard to go in my dining room to put all my jewelry supplies in. I love it so much and it is so nice...what I've wanted for a long time now. It is awesome to finally get everything organized and in it's own spot. I didn't like brushed nickel knobs that it can with, so I bought some oil rubbed bronze ones at Lowe's today. I ended up buying the same kind that are in my kitchen since the dining room and kitchen are very open to each other.

Maybe now I can get motivated to do more jewelry creating. The sky is the limit now, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment