Saturday, November 28, 2009

Another good flea market trip

I had the best time yesterday going to the flea market in Nashville. Nick had to work in the morning, but after he got off, we headed straight there. There's just something awesome about digging in box after box of beads, pearls, pendants, and crystals! I came back with some real finds and hope to be listing new items very soon.

After we got done at the flea market, we went to eat at Rafferty's, one of our favorite places to eat. We had a great meal and then headed to Guitar Center...one of my hubby's favorite places. There were so many people in that building. We managed to make our way through everyone and hung out in the acoustic guitar section for a while. Matt climbed up on the seat with me and he almost fell asleep in my lap. He loves getting his head scratched and if we'd been there any longer, I think he would have gone to sleep!

Keep posted...I'll be adding new jewelry items to my Etsy site in the next few days. If there is a special order I can help you with, just let me know. I also can repair or re-purpose a piece of jewelry you currently own. I love doing the specials for people - sort of a challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment