Sunday, December 6, 2009

Another good craft show

I set up at another craft fair yesterday - the 1st Annual Smithville Gift and Craft Fair. It really went well and I was pleased with all my sales. We had an awesome turnout and I hope to do it again next year. I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to make it since we had 1-2" of snow fall the night before. Luckily, there wasn't a layer of ice under the snow like we usually get here in Tennessee.

Now that my stock is depleted once again, I'm sure I'll be making a few more bead runs. I love getting to pick out new jewels. I also need to get started Christmas shopping for the upcoming day. I am so far behind this year...I usually have my shopping done a month or more before the big date.

I hope everyone has a good Sunday :-))

No comments:

Post a Comment