Tuesday, December 22, 2009

New Etsy items

I've been busy the past few days taking photos of my newest jewelry creations. So many pictures in fact that my camera kept flashing "Full"! I've never gotten to that point before.

I began posting new items yesterday and also have done a few today. As the week goes on, I plan on putting up a few new and exciting items in my Etsy store each day. We've got several Christmas events to go to, so in between, I hope to be adding to my store. I love this part of the creative process...feeling like you've come full circle enough to make something you're proud of and want to show to others.

Too many of the new pieces I'd like to keep for myself, but I can't keep everything, right? If the business slows down a little in the winter, I may just have to do that :-))

No comments:

Post a Comment