Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Exciting earring news!

I now have clip on style earrings! Anything you see in my Etsy store can be made into a clip on with exception of the stud earrings. If you'd like to exchange the ear hooks for clip on, just note the change in the notes to seller section when you checkout. And the best part is this is a free service so there is no up-charge!

I've had a couple earrings modified already and they looked so nice! This is perfect for the person who never had their ears pierced or had problems once they were pierced. My clip on posts are a typical hinged design with a screw back to adjust for your ear lobe thickness. I have the clip ons in silver tone, gold tone and copper tone.

Don't forget that Easter is coming up and my jewelry would make a perfect gift to finish off your Easter outfit!

No comments:

Post a Comment