Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Flood Relief Promo in My Etsy Shop


Now that Mother's Day is over, it's time to announce a new promotion for my Etsy shop. I've been wanting to help out the Nashville area due to all the floods that came over a week ago and destroyed several neighborhoods. I feel badly for the victims of this disaster and want to help.

I've already donated to the Nashville Chapter of the American Red Cross...have you? If not, I have the perfect opportunity for you! I will be donating 10% of my Etsy store's profits starting immediately and this promo will run until May 31st. One large lump sum will be given at the end of the month and I will let everyone know how much was donated.

Thank you in advance for your purchase and know that you are helping someone in need from a recent natural disaster.

No comments:

Post a Comment