Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Rest Easy, My Buddy

Milo was an awesome cat and will be surely missed. I feel so much better now knowing that he's not in any pain and he went fast. He was my buddy for 13 years and I'll think of him often. I got him in college and he's been through a lot with us: graduating college, my first job, marrying Nick, having our son, and moving a few times. He was part of the family.

We've begun the search for our next kitty. I'd love to be able to get another Maine Coon and we've been searching some of the MC rescues in the area. My son says that he wants "a baby kitten".

It's been hard, but I keep telling myself that this is the end of a chapter of our lives. Another exciting one is about to open and I'm ready to see what is going to happen. If you know of a Maine Coon kitten in the Middle Tennessee area that needs adoption, send me a message.

No comments:

Post a Comment