Saturday, September 12, 2009

Mini-vacation

Sorry that I've not posted in a while...this week has been busy! On Wednesday, Nick and I took Matthew to Chattanooga for a mini-vacation. We rode a train and visited the aquarium. Matthew is a train nut, so I believe that he liked that the best. Don't get me wrong, he was running all around that aquarium saying, "Let's go see some more animals!" The aquarium was really nice...hadn't been there in about 8 years. They've added a new building, so it was fun to see something new. We all had a good time, but were very tired on the way back. Matt fell asleep a few minutes after we got to the car and were on our way home.

Also still working on helping a local church draw up some plans for an addition. This project has turned out to be fun and it keeps my skills up. I have enjoyed helping a church to see their dreams. Guess I'll be working some more on an elevation today so that I can send the drawings to the printer's on Monday.

I need to be working on jewelry stuff today, too. I've got a home show coming up on Monday and a craft fair on Friday. It's going to be a busy week again. I joked with Nick that I'm going to have my own little sweat shop going on this week!

If anyone is in the Hermitage area next Friday, come on out to Summit Hospital, patient lobby. I will be setting up my jewelry there...and don't forget that Christmas will be here before you know it! It would be an excellent opportunity to get some of your shopping done.

Have a good week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment