Sunday, September 6, 2009

Yea! More jewelry displays

I had ordered some more jewelry stands and they came in this past week! While one of them was broken, the company I'd ordered them from was quick in sending out the replacement part. I now have them all put together and ready to sell millions! I am so excited to be putting them to use at a home show and a craft fair in a couple of weeks. Starting off on Monday with a home show for one of Nick's aunts and a craft fair at Summit Hospital in Hermitage. Should be interesting.

Been trying to work with my camera to take crisp pictures...that is really a struggle for me. I should have taken a photography class in college...I'm really regretting that now. I have a few things that I'm working on to make my pics better, but another camera just may be in the cards for me soon. I'm going to try the other tricks that I've read about and see if they make a difference. Who knows...if the tricks work, I just may be able to save some dough by not buying that camera.

I've also submitted three pics to craftgawker.com, and we'll see if they are accepted. (I do know that one of them has been declined, but maybe the others will be okayed?) Keep your fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment