Friday, October 9, 2009

As I wrote in my last post, I've finally gotten to where I want to be on my photography for my Etsy shop. I have been busy the last few days re-taking pictures of items in my shop. I hated the look of the old, fuzzy pics in with the new clear ones. I guess that's the ADD coming out in me!

I've also been making a few new items. Check out my Gecko, Falling Leaves, and Caribbean Touch rings that I've recently listed. And I've also listed a few dyed pearls that are just to "dye" for! Sorry for the play on words :-)) I had a hard time putting them up for sale...I wanted to keep them for myself. I've got an awesome turquoise necklace that I'll be listing later.

Let me know if you are interested in anything...I'd love to make it yours!

Take care all and have a good weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment