Sunday, October 11, 2009

Still taking pictures...

I don't think taking pictures is ever going to end! I've been updating my old, fuzzy pics in my Etsy shop with brighter, clearer pictures. Takes a while to go through everything. And I've made a few new pieces in the midst, so they are scattered in there, too. The pictures seem to be making a difference. I've had several local sales from the website, as well as direct sales from the website to people in far away states. I think it is interesting to see where my jewelry is about to meet another customer!

Hopefully, in the next few days I will have all my old pics updated with the new ones. I'm sure to be adding new items along the way, too. Keep an eye out for the new barrel shaped larimar blue agate ring that I will be listing in the next few days...it is one of my recent favorites!

No comments:

Post a Comment