Sunday, November 8, 2009

Getting ready for the Open House

Sorry it's been a while since I last posted to this blog. I've been busy getting ready for my son's birthday party and my next jewelry Open House. They fall on the next few Saturdays with only the week in between, so I've got to get ready!

My son loves Mario, so that's his theme. He will be so excited to see all the Mario stuff and all the new toys to play with. His great-aunt is making his cake and she always does a wonderful job - I'm sure this year will be no exception.

The jewelry Open House should be fun, too. I love showing customers my jewelry and anything associated with jewelry! Lots to get ready for, but I will have such a good time once the day comes.

Take care and enjoy all the fall festivities!

No comments:

Post a Comment