Saturday, November 14, 2009

Happy 5th Birthday, Matt!



Today we had a party to celebrate my son's 5th birthday! I had a good time seeing everyone and Matt had a blast being around all his favorite people. His best friend came and they were so fun to watch. Aunt Joyce made him a Mario cake that was so, so yummy. She does such a good job and is very talented.

Matt got so many presents it wasn't funny! Now we've got to find a place to put them. I guess we'll be purging some of the older toddler toys and putting them in the attic. He's a preschooler now, so gotta make room for the new things.

Now I'm on to the next party...next weekend I am having an Open House Jewelry Party to showcase all my items for Christmas. So, it looks like this next week I'll be decorating the house for Christmas and I cannot wait! I love this time of the year. I got a new Christmas tree skirt yesterday and a few other decorations that I will be adding to my collection. Bring on the holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment