Thursday, January 28, 2010

Boy It's Cold Outside

I've been trying to exercise more this year, even if it is only 30 minutes on the treadmill. Kind of a new years resolution without jinxing myself and calling it that. So far this week, I have been active for at least 30 minutes every day. And last week I walked on the treadmill 3 days (that is a good sign for me). I've got 5 more pounds to lose - I know I can do it since I've already lost 22 lbs doing Weight Watchers. I want to know why those last few pounds are so hard to lose!

Today a good friend and I got outside and did some walking up and down her long hilly driveway. It was such a workout...I can really feel it in my legs now. It was so nice to have someone to talk to while I was exercising. Thanks, Holly, for the "girl time" and just being able to get away and do something fun.

I hope to continue doing more exercise from walking to pilates to any kind of exercise DVD. I know that if I keep mixing it up, I won't get bored and find myself not wanting to keep moving. Keep your fingers crossed for me and I'm sure to be blogging about my progress in the coming weeks. Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment