Sunday, January 24, 2010

Good Show

Yesterday I set up my jewelry at the Upper Cumberland Women's Conference in Cookeville and I had a blast! My mother in law went with me and we just hung out and sold several pieces. It was good exposure for my business in the Cookeville area, a place where I had not set up before. I don't have any more upcoming craft fairs that I know of, but who knows what will happen. I believe that I will be doing two shows in April, but nothing is set in stone yet.

In the meantime, I'm planning on attending the Bead Show in Nashville on February 5th at the Fairgrounds. I've never been to an official bead show, so it should be so much fun. I can't wait to be tempted by all the beautiful beads, stones, and pearls! I may have to take Nick's truck so that I can bring them all back ;-))

No comments:

Post a Comment