Friday, January 22, 2010

Come On Out and See Me!

I will be setting up my jewelry at Cookeville's Avery Trace Middle School this Saturday (1/23/10), so come on out and see me! This event is the Upper Cumberland Women's Conference and sure to be a good one. I have never attended this event, but it reminds me of the Women Of Joy conferences that I have been to in Gatlinburg. The conference starts at 8:30 am and runs until 4:30 pm.

I talked to the event coordinator yesterday and there are lots of fun things planned. It is an all day event with a special speaker, Lysa TerKeurst, and there will be 31 vendors for your shopping needs. They are having several breakout sessions so that the women can go and do the events that interest them the most. I hope they keep the auditorium doors open so that we I can hear Lysa while she is speaking!

For more info on the conference, go to www.livingisforeternity.com.

Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment