Sunday, February 28, 2010

Busy Weekend

We've had a busy weekend in my house so far. On Friday, a friend and I went to the Nashville Flea Market to get some jewelry supplies. I love going there and had such a good time. I ended up getting a new jewelry carrying tote and several trays for all my jewelry. I'm always worried about transporting my pieces safely from place to place - now it will be much easier and I won't have to worry about breaking or scratching my pieces.

Of course, I also purchased some more beads while at the Flea Market to make some spring designs with! I have more sterling silver wire on order and hope to be making new rings later on this week. I would love to get them up in my Etsy shop within the next few weeks. And since I'm going a women's show in 3 weeks, I'd like to be able to showcase all my new pieces there, too.

Saturday we hung around the house for most of the day. Me - I did laundry all day long! I'd let it pile up and had to get it all done to be able to run errands this week. I usually keep up with it better than that, but last week was also a busy one. I'll try not to do that again if I can help it. I also was able to clean the floors and get that done. They seem to get dirty really fast...

Sunday (today) as also a good day. We did our normal routine - Sunday school, church, and lunch with Nick's parents. I think everyone had a good time but we were tired, so we hung out at the house for the rest of the day.

This week looks to be busy, too. I don't know what I'd do if I wasn't busy, though :-))

No comments:

Post a Comment