Thursday, February 25, 2010

More Craft Shows in the Works

Well, this week has been very exciting in the craft show department...two more shows booked! Both are in Murfreesboro, which are about 30 minutes away from me. Not too far, but it is somewhere that I've wanted to set up for a while. It will be nice to be able to sell to a whole new group of people and hopefully, I will be able to get the jewelry name out even more!

First is a consignment sale and craft fair for the Parents of Multiples Club on Saturday, March 27th. They are having their fundraiser at Middle Tennessee Christian School (old gym). I will be there from 8a - 2p selling my goods.

Second, I will be attending the Murfreesboro Medical Clinic Bazaar on Friday, April 30th from 8a - 3p. I am so excited to be selling here...I was on a waiting list for the Christmas event, but never got to go.

Come on out and see me at one or both of the shows...I'd love to see you and just say "hi"!

No comments:

Post a Comment