Thursday, February 4, 2010

Enough With The Snow, Ok?


It is official: I am tired of sleet, freezing rain, ice and snow! I like a little bit of snow every now and then, but the winter in Tennessee this year has been a crazy one. We usually get around 9 inches a year of snow, and with the last storm that came last weekend, areas in Middle Tennessee got as much as 5 inches. I think we got around 3 in Liberty.

Matt loved going out and playing it it, but it was an icy snow. We weren't able to make snowballs or snowmen out of it. I went out to clean off my car, and the snow came off in sheets. The last 2 weekends have been a "snow drenching" and they're calling for more this weekend. I don't think I've seen anything like it!

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for tomorrow as I'm supposed to go to a bead show in Nashville. I need to restock a few items and I also need new design ideas. If the weather gets bad, I'll be staying at the house. No snow driving for this girl! I've never been to a bead show before and am DYING to go. Oh well, I guess I can always put in an order online, but it's so much better seeing the strands in person.

No comments:

Post a Comment