Friday, February 5, 2010

Bead Show News to Report


Let me just first say that the bead show I went to today was AWE-SOME! I was like a kid in a candy store and couldn't make up my mind what to buy. I wanted one of everything! Luckily, one of my friends went along to help make decisions and to give me ideas of new color combos. We like totally different colors, so it was nice having another opinion.

There were several vendors set up at the Nashville Fairgrounds selling everything from bargain strands to handmade fair-trade beads from Kenya, Africa. I was pleased with the selection and prices. It is definitely worth the drive and I will be saving for the next trip in a couple of months.

I weighed my bag when I got home today and I now have 4 pounds of new crystals, gems, and other beads to make awesome jewelry. I can't wait to sit down some tonight and tomorrow to make a few new things. I'm sure you'll be seeing new items in my Etsy store in a few weeks, so stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment