Thursday, February 11, 2010

Valentine's Day


Happy Early Valentine's Day everyone! I hope you all have a good day being around those you love this weekend.

Matt is having a Valentine's Day party at this Mother's Day Out Program today...he was so excited this morning. We had to pass on school this past Tuesday because he was sick. It just broke his heart not being able to go. He said, "But all my friends are going to miss me!" I'm so glad that he's better now and that he can go to his very first Valentine's party. He was so worked up about the party this morning and said. "Uhn! I get to go to school today!" (also picture him with his fist up in the air, arm bent, and he moves it down while saying that)

I am going back today later on to help with the party and it should be so fun. This is new to me, too, and I can't wait to see him have a good time with his new friends. Should be a good learning experience for him and me both :-))

No comments:

Post a Comment