Saturday, March 20, 2010

Another Craft Fair Success

Today was the Smithville Women's Show and I had such a good time setting up all my jewels. I met so many nice people and also saw some familiar faces that I hadn't seen in a long time. I believe that everyone who attended had a good time and lots of money was raised for the Freckles and Friends pet shelter. They do an awesome job trying to help the stray animals of our county.

I had a lot of sales at the event and a few of my listed Etsy items sold (the shop has now been updated and is back open for sale again). Several business cards were handed out which may lead to more online sales.

Now that everything is put up, I am tired and ready to relax. My mind is also thinking ahead to next weekend, when I will be setting up my jewelry at Middle Tennessee Christian School in Murfreesboro. If you missed the Smithville event, be sure to come on out and see me next Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment