Friday, March 19, 2010

Getting Ready for the Women's Show This Weekend


Today will be a busy day for me as I'm getting all my jewelry, supplies, beads, etc. ready to hit the road tomorrow. I need to make sure everything is priced and ready to set up for display. I'm excited to be setting up a booth at the 2nd Annual Women's Show in Smithville, TN.

I will be taking my entire inventory with me to the show, so the shoppers will have plenty of things to choose from. I've got several new items that have just been made: earrings, bracelets, necklaces, and of course my favorite - rings! I'll also be having a drawing for a $25 Bath and Body Works gift card. (Natasha Vaughn of Frostings and I have gone in together on the gift card and she will be set up right next to me.)

There will be a fashion show, silent auction (I have a bracelet in there), entertainment, art contest, and other various vendors, all benefiting the Freckles and Friends pet shelter. Admission is free but donations are appreciated. So come on out and see us!

No comments:

Post a Comment