Saturday, April 10, 2010

Southern Women's Show


A friend and I went to the Southern Women's Show in Nashville yesterday and we had the best time! There were so many vendors to check out and we walked up and down each aisle to make sure we didn't miss anything. We started off at one end of the convention center where the Blue Bell ice cream samples were. I got Pralines 'n Cream and it was yummy!

There were many booths selling jewelry, but this one that I ran across was awesome - The Silver Link. I met the owner, Linda Cawthon, and she was so nice. I ended up buying one of these rings with an S initial on the top. This ring is soooo me and I can't wait to wear it out! She had several items that could be monogrammed including earrings, rings, necklaces, key chains, pendants, or anything else you can think of to be personalized. I was surprised that she could monogram turquoise and wood in addition to traditional sterling silver metal items.

I also had to check out the Scentsy booth. I have one of their warmers and love it because I don't have to worry about an open flame in my house with my son. I have (3) different scented bars from when I originally bought the warmer a year ago and I wanted a couple more to swap up. I ended up choosing Mad About Mint, Sugar Cookie, and Sunkissed Citrus. I think those scents will be great for spring and summer.

We ended up stopping at Outback on our way home. I was so hungry by this time and ready to have something filling. You just can't beat a steak, salad, and baked potato when you're starving. It was so nice having a girls night out and I'm already looking forward to next year's Southern Women's Show.

No comments:

Post a Comment