Saturday, April 17, 2010

Grand Ole Opry




Last night Nick and I were guests of Darrin Vincent, one half of the famous bluegrass group Dailey & Vincent, at the Grand Ole Opry House in Nashville. We had such a good time watching all the musicians from backstage and having our picture made with a few celebs. I was able to take Nick's picture with D & V, while he took mine with 89 year old Little Jimmy Dickens. I've finally found someone shorter that me! And all the Swarovski crystals on that jacket was too cool (the jewelry designer coming out in me).

Ralph Stanley also played last night as well as Diamond Rio. I'm not a big country music or bluegrass fan, but it was fun hanging out with famous people and seeing them backstage. We were able to hang out with D & V while they were rehearsing in their dressing room, which was really cool. I can see how they've become so famous with their music - the harmonies were fantastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment