Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Spring in the Park


Looks like I'll be setting up all my jewels at Smithville's Spring in the Park this coming Saturday, so come on out and see me. The Business and Professional Women's Club is sponsoring this event and it will be held in Greenbrook Park. There will be various craft booths, food, music, and other fun things to do while enjoying the outdoors.

Natasha Vaughn of Frostings has been nice enough to share her tent with me since I don't usually do outdoor events. I don't have a tent and am not wild about setting all my stuff up in 100 degree heat - I do not take the heat very well! I am always in the search for indoor events to display my jewelry.

In case of rain, the event will take place at Northside Elementary in Smithville. Come on down and say "hi" to Natasha and I!

No comments:

Post a Comment