Thursday, April 11, 2013

Custom Brooch Bouquet

I was asked a couple of months ago to make a custom brooch bouquet for a local client.  I had not seen or heard of these before and was up for the challenge!  Here are a few pictures of how it turned out:






The bride requested off-white pearl and clear crystal brooches with silver tone metal, all accented with turquoise.  There are 55 brooches in this bouquet and it is very substantial and oh so pretty!  She also asked for me to make it with 5 of her grandmother's brooches, to remember her on the wedding day.  The largest brooch in the center was one of those special pieces and I think it adds a vintage vibe to the bouquet.

If you'd like me to make one for your special day, feel free to contact me thru my Etsy shop, www.SusansJewelryDesigns.etsy.com or at susannokes@yahoo.com.  This is a totally custom item and can be done in any color you'd like.  I'd love to help make your special day beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment